We accept all major debit and credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
Shopify Payments is made possible through a partnership with Stripe, and it is now available in addition to around 100 alternative third-party gateways (such as PayPal).
If the card transaction is approved, the amount will be reserved immediately and you will receive an order confirmation to your email. If the credit card transaction is not approved, your order will be canceled. Please contact your bank or card provider if you have any questions about this. Your credit card is debited when your order is dispatched. You will be able to see this charge on your account at the latest 48 hours after your order is sent out. For further information about PayPal or to create a PayPal account please visit paypal.com.
When is my card charged?
Your card is charged once your order is shipped. If an item is sold out, it will be deducted from the total amount.
What is 3D secure?
It is secure online payment service available for Visa and MasterCard cards. After entering your payment information, a window is opening: your bank will ask you to verify your identity by entering an authentication code. In most cases, this is a single-use security code that is sent to you by SMS on your mobile phone. Enter this code to validate your payment. Please contact your bank for complete information on this service.
Why did my payment fail?
If your payment failed, please contact your bank to check everything is ok with your account and that you did not reach your spending limit.
Woman-About-TownBoutique.com makes use of standard cookies to allow products to be delivered efficiently. By storing certain preference information we can remember you the next time you log into our services and perhaps greet you, and otherwise make a visitors experience run smoothly.
- Woman-About-TownBoutique.com may choose to use overall statistical information (no personal information about individuals) from visitors to the website when third parties inquire as to advertising on our website. We may disclose to advertisers the numbers of users who have certain demographic characteristics such as how many of our members are from a particular country, and the number of those people who have seen and "clicked" on a particular display. We will also disclose to those advertisers the overall demographics available regarding who saw and "clicked" on their advertisement. In addition, we may disclose results from anonymous online surveys to third-party advertisers. No personally identifiable information will be disclosed as part of this process.
- Woman-About-TownBoutique.com may, from time to time, use your information to contact you about changes or enhancements to Products and Services, issues regarding your account, or Stechettoscloset.com Terms and Conditions violations or suspensions.
- If you enter a sweepstakes or a contest, we will use the information you provided to contact you in the event you win.
- If you told us that you were interested in receiving special offers from select partners, we will send you email and postal mail about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you.
- Subscription Customers: Your credit card information is not given to third parties, with the exception of the credit card processor in order to charge your card.